Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sunlight is Painful by Standing Egg feat Han So Hyeon



"The sun hurts, the road that I walked with you hurts,
The song that grazed my ears hurts,
Unknowingly, my tears keep flowing while I was walking.

If I had loved you more,
If I had opened up my heart first,
Would we be different now?
If you are still alone,
If you would allow me,
Can we still love each other like last time?

My heart hurts, the time I spent with you, it hurts
The days without you hurts,
The more I love you the more it hurts,
I’ll will always remember that(end)
If I had loved you as much as I love you now,
would we be different now?
If I were to call you now and say that I miss you, can we still love each other like last time?

It hurts that you’re far away from my eyes,
It’s always on my mind.
Even if you let go of your heart as time passes,
I will keep running back to your love.

The wind hurts,
The sea that we watched together hurts,
The waves that look like you, it hurts,
The more I love you the more it hurts,
It washes over endlessly."

햇살이 아파 with 한소현 (of 3rd coast)

No comments: