Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All By Myself

I feel quite lonely today.. I have been feeling this way since evening just now..Plus my misery.. now I came online and saw something which still hurt me eventhough it's none of my business.. Kong say he love her forever.. My heart still bleed in pain.. No one will understand..

Today I feel lonely, I miss love.. I miss being love by someone.. I miss the sweetness and happiness.. I miss having someone I love to care about me.. I miss hugging the one I love.. I miss being in a relationship.. I miss but at the same time I'm feeling scare too.. Scare of being disappointed and hurt by someone again.. But I really feel lonely.. People say not to wait eargerly for love as it won't come to you.. I know about this myth.. So im not expecting anything.. God bless me..

2 comments:

Barefoot said...

Don't feel so alone Patricia. What you're going through is really tough and I've been in a similar situation. I promise you will feel better, little by little.

nicole des said...

Dear,As what you said,Tomorrow is another day. It's on us whether to be happy or misery.I believe you can always make the right decision . ^_^