Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

Blessing..

Yesterday was a new year day celebrated by the Thailand people.. My guys collegues warn me about them splashing water.. luckily don't have that serious.. In the morning, I was ask to stop to put powder on my plam.. while for the guys it's on thier face.. Hehe.. After work, I was so damn worried about the water thingy.. When I get out from the office, one of them is waiting outside with a bucket of water.. luckily he ask me and only pour on my shoulder.. It's good that they tend to ask for permission.. they are polite and respectful to people.. I guess the powder and the water thingy are just ways for blessing I guess.. Hehe..

I need to celebrate too.. why? Coz I have got my internet connection installed.. Im so happy.. Now I can get in touch with the online stuff.. hehe.. The telekom staff came to install today (13.4.06).. I was suppose to work late tonight, but my ahead seem to get scolded from boss and appear to be in a bad mood.. So I quickly get home to prevent myself from being scolded by my head of department..

Miracle happens this evening.. I was online and kOng came to chat with me.. He also ask some questions regarding if his Cds are with me.. Luckily we chat like friends.. quite strange.. Coz I had a dream about him last night and today at work I was thinking about it.. who knows, coincidence he online and chat with me.. I even joke with him that I was informed that he has a new galfren and I ask him to get marry fast coz he is getting old.. Haha.. he went speachless and just laugh.. Hmm.. I'm healing soon.. wish me luck.. Well, it's late so I got to go to bed.. Goodnight..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

Yeah,he came to chat with me on MSN also.He seems to be a bit different,coz most of the time he just choose to ignore me when i nudged him online.
By the way,i bumped into him in miri airport, when i'm on my way leaving miri.He just came to buy some breads at Mr Bean coffee shop.hehe..