Pages

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I look Great.. I feel great..

I met up with my old school mate for gathering last nite.. Even saw friends who I haven seen for 2 years plus.. hadi and Faiz.. both of them I so playful b4 and now they are doing good with good career.. So happy for them.. Everyone say I look great and pretty.. Im over the moon.. hehe.. I miss those times.. Just like now I miss my times at Miri..

Nowadays not much OT but my supervisor want me to learn more by two weeks.. he want to test me.. stress.. When I go back home all I think about is sleep.. but luckily I dont spend all my time sleeping.. hehe.. I still drag myself out to meet up with friends.. been out lim teh with choon, Joseph, jita.. I even had Japanese dinner with Jita last week.. Fantastic food..

I sold my MAStar DVD player and recently bought a new one.. ICHIBAN DVD.. hehe.. Not bad lo.. I quite like it.. I have already register my internet line.. but still need to wait for a week or so for the ppl to come install.. *sigh* y cant the government do things fast huh? Things happened but I have no words to describe.. I donno how to express myself at the moment.. feel like daydreaming rite now.. Miss alot of things out there.. Going out again tonite.. hehe.. I miss catching up on Kennysia everyday.. huuu you nicole 'mei lo' have so many free time editing your frenster pink pink.. hehe.. when u get into pink pink again huh? haha.. I forgot u went off to Miri.. tout will see u online.. disappointed.. hehe.. bet u hav a blast there.. Don forget u owe me a dinner ya.. you lost our bet.. hehe..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

Am i?I lost our bet?haha..see la, no expectation no disappointment bah.;p
bah,i own you a dinner,but remind you, the month of april haven't pass by,we still got 2 or 3 weeks like that.You never know who's the loser.;p