Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hmm.. vacation

I received a shocking mail today.. Not that very shocking.. Haha.. Jennifer and Sheau Tze ask wanna go vacation together or not.. Aduh.. nicole also asked.. All of them say cheap fare at Airasia.. but I dont see what is so cheap about it.. Haha.. but the phuket trip caught my attension.. Hehe.. It's a good idea to go on a trip but I have a problem.. i just started working in this new company.. Donno will my leave be approve or not if I apply for it.. Sure they will have bad impression on me.. Hmm..

Last sunday I did went to Limbang to find Nicole.. Eventhough it's a short trip but I had fun with her.. As I miss seeing her and I wanna get out from Brunei once in awhile.. Just like everyone else wanna get out from their hometown to get some fresh air.. Hehe.. I will be heading back to office again later.. duh.. Boss wanna have meeting with us.. No idea what the meeting is about as it involve us the low class staff(which normally the boss meeting doesn't involed us).. Hehe.. Maybe I did some mistake or me and my collegue Amy done so many trouble problem? haiz.. I hope It's not gonna be serious as I think.. Well.. got to get ready to go now.. Ciaoz..

No comments: