Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Slow..

I have been sitting in front of my computer for hours.. Editing some pictures which I wanna upload onto my friendster profile but friendster seem to be moving damn slow.. Its the friendster problem or my so call ESPEED problem? (ESPEED internet connection here).. I hate this problem of slow uploading pictures.. and other than slow I have already compress my files to the minimum size I can fit but still friendster failed to convert my tiny pictures.. tulan already..

I need to wake up early tomorrow coz I'm going to Limbang with my mummy.. Hehe.. Go have fun and to see my lovely Nicole.. The main point is to see Nicole actually.. Haha.. (don vomit ya) She better wake up early too coz Im gonna pick her up for breakfast.. Hehe.. I will be back Brunei by noon.. Got to work tomorrow afternoon.. Overtime again.. *stress man* I don't have the choice to say no to overtime coz it's an order.. Working in a big company is not such a great thingy u know.. the more the people the harder to cope with the colleagues.. We cannot be so naive in a big company coz you will tend to get bully.. Cannot think as everyone is friendly coz you never know when they will backstab you from the back..

I asked my friend ah How to help me buy extension wire from Miri as it's cheaper.. and also since he is coming down to Brunei today.. He came over and we went for a drink.. I ask him how much, he say he got it for FREE.. He was a friend working in the electrical store, his friend gave it to him.. So I got myself a free stuff.. How nice.. Hehe.. Other then giving me the wire, he bring me a gift which he bought from KL.. He just came back from Kuala Lumpur a few days ago.. He gave me cute little four piggy in a big bottle.. So pretty..

I went for facial yesterday.. Quite good the skill of the lady boss.. Sad thing is a spend a bomb there.. All the sudden I ended up buying face cleanser and got myself a package of 6 facial with free one eye mask.. Terrible cost me B$228.. Luckily I can pay by deposit 1st.. Im so out of my mind Huh.. So my next facial wash will it next month.. Well It's late and Im so tired.. Need my beauty sleep.. Gudnight..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

walau eh..you spent lots of $$$$ on your facial stuff,is it impulse or what?haha
wow,so sweet that you came to see me,i have a great morning day also~
miss ya