Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A guy being naive

First thing on my mind when I woke up today is why he leave me just like that.. Spoiled my day.. While driving to work, my eyes are inblur version.. I had tears in my eyes.. I cannot control my emotion.. If I know a way to freeze my heart and mind, then that will be so great.. I know I'm feeling this way is because of loneliness.. Maybe I want to be in love.. Yea.. Should be.. haizz.. I have been praying to GOD.. And Im scare that I won't meet a good man.. I think and worry too much huh.. Well, cant blame me as I have no one I can trust to share my feelings with now in BRunei.. Am I ready to accept a new relationship? I hope so..

My new colleague I mentioned is my boss aka Uncle's nephew.. Should be his dad and my boss are cousin.. Aduh.. He is the eldest but he don't act or look like one.. He is so damn childish.. And he likes to complain as he never work before.. This is his first job.. What makes me laugh is he is way he being naive as he thinks by just having a degree can get him high salary without working hard for it.. What the heck is he thinking?? Haha.. Well Im so damn sleepy.. I had enough hours of sleep but I still feel tired.. Nowadays I always tend to fall asleep while doing my work.. Aduh.. I hope no one notice me being sleepy.. HEhe.. Off to bed.. Gudnite..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

I tot he's younger than you?how come he's the eldest? is the new coleague that you talking about same as the guy who got beaten up by da ge?hehe