Pages

Monday, August 28, 2006

I met a Fortune teller from China..

Today I was late for work again.. When I arrive, I bump into Uncle * the boss* and he said.. ah Late again.. I quickly greet 'Morning'.. then quickly run away.. Well, I was late not because I woke up late.. It's bcoz I went for breakfast with my mummy and brother.. and the service so damn slow.. Next time have to go extra extra early..

I miss Nicole.. How are you babe? Doing extremly fine I guess.. hehe.. Feels quite lonely witout you reading and comment on my blog..

Songs have memories in it.. I cried each time when I happens to listen to songs which brought back memories flash back in my head.. Well, no worries as it's a very common things happen to human.. Especially emotional one like myself.. I'm not feeling sad or anything in paticular.. It's just memories which are kept in my heart..

A lady fortune teller from China approach me yesterday evening when I was leaving Hua Ho shopping complex.. I was about to drive away then she stop me.. She ask weather I want to have my life tells.. I was curious at what she is trying to say.. and scare at the same time who knows she might try to rob me if I allow her to get in my car.. hehe.. At the end.. I let her in.. hehe.. she told me my problem in life and offers to clear my bad luck away.. By paying B$128.. I was like huh.. I don't wanna pay le.. I said to her that my cash is not enought with me as I have spend.. She look at my bag and said.. "Impossible that only $128 you also don't have".. She even suggest me to take cash out from my ATM!! than I'm starting to feel things aren't right.. So I keep on rejecting her.. Lastly, she gave up and I juz pay for her service.. B$10.. and again she persude me in donating for a blessing.. She said "10 or 20 can already".. I'm like ok ok.. B$10 then.. but what the she say again "miss born in the year of Cow is better to buy in even number, so B$20 is good".. I'm like "shit, she is asking more".. So I quickly said I only have B$10 left and have some malaysia rinngit.. what the then she say ringgit also accept.. but RM20 and B$10.. Walau this woman is good at asking huh.. I say really dont have anymore.. RM10 and B$10 only.. At last she accept and say goodbye and blessing words.. Finally I got rid of her..

I told my dad about it.. Then only I know that newspaper have post about such cases and warn us to avoid this people.. walau.. If only I read the newspaper.. haha.. Nevermind.. Next time, I won't be that soft hearted anymore.. I know they are just looking for cash to live.. but I don't wanna to get cheated.. hehe.. back to work.. ciaozz..

No comments: