Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Never to judge a book by it's cover

I'm now currently in the office.. Have meeting with boss tonight so have to come back to the office.. This few days I don't work OT already.. Feels weird but I love it.. Coz I get to hug my tv the whole night and suft the net..

*geez* I cant help in but to admit Im looking fat now.. Bloody.. but u cant blame me for being happy.. Donno wats up, I din eat much.. but I kind of looking fat.. Jita say coz Im happy.. no reason.. haha.. izzit? I did go swimming le.. NOt that I din exercise.. hoho.. watever.. Im juz being happy.. *wait a minute* must be all those sweet food ah Khiong bought for me.. shit.. hehe..

Today something bothers me.. a question popping around my head.. Do guys get jealous at girls on work matter? and why are ppl so busybody when things isn't about them? Stupid eh some ppl.. Some ppl who I thought are mature but bloody.. who knows they are so childish on some typical matter.. Again to remind myself..Never to judge a book by its cover.. I will blog more later.. Gotta go meeting now.. Time's up.. ciaozzz..

1 comment:

crazy-girl-life.bs.com said...

Do you know how to spell attention?