Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm me and only me..

It's going to be 4am soon.. I'm now sitting and typing here with my cozy blanket wrap around myself.. It's cold in my room.. hehe because I have been sitting under the Air-cond since 12.15am.. So I'm about to be frezze to death..

I wouldn't sleep.. I saw pictures which brings pain to my heart.. HE and his current galfren pics at KL.. He posted in his friendster.. My wound is still in my heart even though I have recover from the break up and have let go of him.. Seeing her, I tend to say to myself.. That was me before next to him.. but now it ain't me anymore.. Not me.. anymore.. I would stare at his pics and wonder, compare myself to her.. but I wake myself up.. I can't compare myself to her.. I'm patricia and not her.. All I can say is.. I would give up things to be the girl he wants.. but he never gave me that chance.. He was blind.. he coulnd't see the changes I have gone through.. I can't say anything.. coz it's over.. Pull urself together Patricia!! hehe..

I guess I'm starting to feel lonely again.. Wish to find myself a lover but I haven't meet one that suits me yet.. I donno when that day will come for me to meet a guy.. I juz hope its not gonna take long.. hmm.. Am I desprate to be in love now? YES!! hehe..

Well, Im starting to feel sleepy already.. Gosh, I'm gonna be a zombie in the office later.. Zombie with her eyes closed walking around.. hehe.. cheers..

No comments: