Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2006

random pictures

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating
You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.But you may be ready in a couple of years.You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.

I took the test above and well, it does describe me.. hehe..


When shopping today after having lunch with *shorty*.. I'm now doing mask to refresh my face.. hehe.. D-I-Y facial mask feels cool and good..


I spend over a hundred plus buying bars and undies.. Shit.. that salegirl so damn good at selling stuff.. I'm the victim.. She introduce me into buying this lovely night gown.. After paying for it then I realise.. What the heck I buy it for? duh..


This is the gift for my mum.. A NINA Ricci perfume and a cute garfield cat which holds the words.. Best Mum..



Amy 'birthday cake.. suppose to be farewell cake.. hehe.. nvm.. as long as can eat liao is enough.. hehe.. Varities of cakes from Ah Khiong.. Not all taste good..



Me with the chocolate from Ah Khiong.. these stuff make me fat lo.. sienzz.. hehe..

No comments: