Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Our Number 1 Float~~!

After the Sultan's b-day 15/7/06 project.. We went busy with the float thingy which falls during the first of this month August.. My company gets to do 4 floats.. Very big and pretty.. On the day of the float function, I was the only girl who took part in joining with the floats from my company.. Not sure what others will think, as long as I'm happy.. We went to the place for stand by at 4pm.. and all the way untill 2am then I went home.. We went back happily bcoz our BLNG float got NUMBER 1!! Boss was very happy indeed.. he told as we must get 1 no 2.. haha.. Thank God we did it..


BLNG float which we got Number 1 for.. Big and beautiful..

It's turning dark.. Night is falling.. Pretty lights are switch on..


I find this float cute looking.. but too bad it didn't manage to get in the Top 10..

this float falls at Number 5..
And lastly.. I never thought this flaot will get any position.. who knows it gotten Number 6.. Happy coz I spend more time on this float..

No comments: