Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm still feeling bloated

I always wonder why am I fated with things this way.. Is it a punishment from God? Is it because I hurt alot of hearts? It is because I disappoint alot of people? All I wish is more smiles towards my everyday life, not hurts..


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


My new manager call me up yesterday morning and gave me a fantastic news which makes me grin ear to ear the whole day at work.. I'm allowed to start my new job on 1st of May, yes next month.. and yes I'm so happy that I have about two weeks to refresh and relax.. I'm so relief.. =p I never thought I will be able to get some rest.. hooray..!!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


My lovely ladies colleagues at the Admin department with my Partner and Supervisor (partner's hubby) treat me to farewell buffet during lunch today.. At the Millennium Restaurant at Supa Save Gadong.. Yummy food they serve loh.. I ate until I couldn't breath and walk well.. What to do, kiasu people like this one, need to eat lot of won't 'rugi' -feeling paying more for what we should have.. wth.. So I ate and ate and ate..

And I was so touched because the ladies bought me a soft toy to remember them and being told 'you look at it you see us..' OK.. I shall stick each of you ladies face on the soft toy face.. like that 100% confirm see you ladies.. wth..
Anyway I love you ladies, I'm really going to miss you all the most.. *sobs*


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


AIYO.. It's raining very heavy here.. and I'm stuck in the office.. HELP...!! Rain rain please don't rain too long and PLEASE I beg you DO NOT CAUSE FLOOD.. *sobs* wth.. I can't wait to go home and hug my TV eating instant noodles.. *tuutt* =D

1 comment:

Magician said...

Aiyo girl..why so kelian eat instant noddles.. hahhaha.. is ok to eat la.. but dont eat owes yea.. no good for health.. like only once a week...ok.. Take cares