Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Such a FOOL day.. hohoho..

I paid off my debts in three places in an hour.. Firstly I went to Kiarong Baiduri, then Gadong HSBC, lastly Mall's Telbru.. All in an hour..!! hohoho.. what a lucky day is today..

* * * * *

It's Nani's Birthday today.. Happy Birthday NANI..!! and also April Fool's Day.. Been fool or fool anyone yet?

I was fool by Kennysia.com this morning about him quiting blogging.. I believe bloggers out there was fooled by his prank too.. haha.. Almost spoil my mood when I read his post.. wth.. Good thing it's a joke.. Keep blogging Kenny.. How will be my daily life be without having to click on kennysia.com? =p

And I fool a person.. JENNIFER TIEW.. hahahaha.. I never thought I have the ability to fool people.. =D


* * * * *

Alright random pictures I took at The Mall..

wth GUCCI ok..


So CUTEEEEE.. I cannot resist to take picture of it..

* * * * *

Something caught my attention and I find it fascinating.. Do you know what is this?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Perfume...!!



Names and Price.. sorry too blur.. oops.. =p


The glass so pretty and so unique.. It's for sales of cause but by litre.. Different smell.. I'm not sure where it's from.. =p All I know is the glass so chio.. wth..


Ending with PEACE / VICTORY people.. wth..

2 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

Wei..how much is the Gucci boot costs? It looks so nice!!! Hahahahah!!!!

Patricia said...

Oh OOOO.. sorry babe.. I didn't ask for the price.. -__- hehe.. help u to ask when I see it again ok.. =D