Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New job to face tomorrow

OMG.... I'm nervous for my first day at work tomorrow.. 1/5/2008 new company, new position, new job, new starts.. By the way I know it's labour day tomorrow and some people are on holiday, I don't have because This Is Brunei.. Did I make myself clear enuff?? wth =p

I don't have to wear uniform everyday anymore, I totally didn't need to crack my head for the last two years on thinking what to wear for work as I have a yellow ugly uniform which I misses alot now..

And now my head hurts from matching up my clothes.. I wish I wear Baju Kurong to work everyday like Nonnie.. But maybe I can hor.. bah ask the office people tomorrow.. =p

Well.. I should force myself to sleep now.. I doubt I can sleep well.. Hope my work went well and smooth (soon soon li li) and good luck with me.. Luck Luck come to meeeee..... =D
God bless me...

3 comments:

SilentB said...

haha.. ya wish you good luck, "hong yun tang tou".

Nonnie King said...

Yeah! Wearing baju kurung to work everyday caused me less headache.

But once in awhile I miss wearing my OL attires lor.

How's ur job so far?

= FLoReNcE = said...

Hahaha...I wish I can wear uniform la. Save the costs of buying OL attires and avoid to make myself heahache in choosing what to wear everyday. :)