Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

29 & 30 June 2009

29/6/2009


Unluckily our house got break in last night.. or should I say early this morning when me & my family were sleeping.. The thief took down a small window (plus window frame!!!) downstairs, climb in and leave with the front door.. curse you thief!!



Thank God that we are not hurt.. My mum left her handbag in the living room, they took all the cash away only.. Thank God that they didn't went into our room.. damn scary thinking about it.. curse you thief!



We direct call up the owner and police to report.. and I didn't expect that the Police came fast to our house.. Report, finger-print, pictures all done.. I hope they catch those bloody thieves.. Pray that our neighbourhood be save.. As according to the Police, our house is the 3rd or 4th house gotten break in already.. curse you thief!



This incident really freaks me out.. I never thought this will happen.. damn creepy lo.. Knowing the thieves has been watching for sometime.. EEEEEEE...!!! Super creepy.. and scary.. feeling so insecure now.. =( I just wish this incident will never happen anymore.. curse you thief!






* * * * *





30/6/2009

I have been told a long story.. and it was sad.. Both side pour out everything.. from the first meeting until how hurt it was at the end.. I smile when I saw those pair of eyes lit up when I said how I notice those eyes were on me in the crowd during the second time we met after half a year..

I know there won't be decision made.. I don't dare to hope for anything.. I'm scare the more I hope, the stronger the disappointment get.. Both has it's own fault.. is it too late for us to know? I think so.. =(


* * * * *


Whenever sang my songs
On the stage, on my own
Whenever said my words
Wishing they would be heard
I saw you smiling at me
Was it real or just my fantasy
You'd always be there in the corner
Of this tiny little bar

My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you

-Eyes on Me by Faye Wong-

No comments: