Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30/3/2011

Went to Excapade Sushi for lunch today with Jonathan.. He is one straight forward adviser, like to wash me and Kath's brain lol
I haven't shop at Ego for quite a long time.. so today got myself a legging from there.. haha.. shopping is always one of the best de-stress therapy for ladies =P



There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time.
And I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind
All I have is this picture in a frame
that I hold close to see your face everyday.

With you is where I'd rather be,
but we're stuck where we are.
It's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.
I wish that you are here with me,
but we're stuck where we are
it's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.

-Long distance version by Bruno Mars

No comments: