Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A thoughtful day

wuhuuu the green may look kinda old but I kinda start loving it.. I hope you get what I mean.. hehe.. here's a shot after a long hardworking day at work.. hmmm maybe I should tattoo my eyebrows? because I'm very lazy with make up ;)

Little sharing moment:
Important people play a big role in relationship because it's concern about the future..
not accepted by them doesn't mean a couple can't be together isn't it?
if he/she is worth the love and future, then defend and support each other..
work it out together towards a solution where love and seriousness should be prove..
don't direct set rejection to shyness because it isn't fair when longer time, courage, chances, help are not given extra..
After all at the end it's a two person world towards life with happiness..
love




Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Oh, I do love you

Still I wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind

You're just like a star.

No comments: