Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Get myself a Laptop? better dont.. hehe

Currently in the office.. Using ah Yap's laptop.. I suddenly have the urge feelings to get myself a laptop too.. but It gonna be a watse if I buy.. coz I wont be using it all the time.. and I find the keyboard not comfy to type with.. Laptop.. Sees like everyone is having it now.. Where ever cafes with wi-fi sure you can get to see packed with people with laptop and their eyes glued to it.. This people sit there for hours with just ordering a glass of drinks.. From what I know my friends tell me that most people sit there for hours coz they download movies, musics and stuff.. Now is not the right time for me to get a laptop and its not neccesary yet too..

By the way, I had lunch with Shirley and Ah Hao today.. They were in town to do some stuff and so they ask me out for lunch.. had a good talk with them, make me miss them so much.. Both still look the same.. Ah hao got his own car now.. Infact its a new one.. I forgot the model.. Ok la, I got to go home now.. its after 6pm oledi.. Ciaozzz...

1 comment:

Barefoot said...

I couldn't survive without my laptop. I use it for work, to listen to music, to watch DVDs, and my current addiction of reading blogs. I haven't taken it out to the cafe yet, its a stay at home laptop so far!