Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Possibility of ME being transfer

Haha.. I read partners to parents on Nicole's comment the other day.. Terrible me.. Maybe I got excited for her and read it as Parent.. HAha.. She did call me today.. good to talk to her.. I complain to her that Im being stress with work which make me eat alot now.. that mean Im gaining weight.. I had dinner at pizza hut just now.. haizz.. Well people, I have got some news.. Which is I heard big possibility that I will be transfer to be the assistant of the HEADS downstairs.. Ohh.. I donno how to express my feelings.. no feeling actually.. Hehe.. I just hope it will be a good thing if Im really being transfer.. that shows that Siao ming like me helping him instead of Amy.. is that an advantage for me? huh?? hehe.. I seem to be worrying and think too much lately.. Work, Car, Love.. HEhe.. Humans, always bring worries and problem to think about..

What is my purpose of living huh? What am I gonna be like in the future? What kind of work I will want and like? Im like turning 21 this year but I still have no idea what kind of work I like to do.. I like my current job but slowly I realise its not what I truly like doing too.. Im wandering around too.. Still searching.. but then I really hope to work as HR but too a pity that most company in Brunei don't hire foreigner doing HR.. Then just now being a Photograher appear in my mind.. I like taking pictures but this course is damn expensive.. If my parent can effort I won't be studying business.. I guess I like being a freelancer.. Hope in the coming future I coem to my sense on what I want to persuade at.. GUdnite..

2 comments:

nicole des said...

Photogragher?woo..Being a Wedding Photogragher is definitely cool man..But i guess being a good photogragher means capture every beautiful moment in life,we can do it in our daily life also, especially you got a good camera with you.
Blog more picture on your blog, do more practising..hehe..many blogger does.
By the way~Good morning..my dear.^_^

nicole des said...

By the way,i tot it's good for your to transfer to another department as yours got loads of OT.Do some paper work, you learn more,isn't that good?So,any increase on your salary?hehe...
Gambate oh~
P.S/: What department are you transfering to?