Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pictures to talk about

On my way to work yesterday, I saw a car with a a butterfly icon caught my attention.. I so love the way it look so I quickly took out my camera and snap.. Hopefully the driver don't notice what am I doing.. HEhe.. I love butterfly and heart shape..

Ever seen a big big 3D picture? This can be found in my BIG head siao Ming's office.. If you know how to look at 3D pictures then you can see dinosaurs in this picture.. Siao Ming said not much people was able to see it.. I was unable to see too coz not enough concentration.. There is not only one dinosaur, but four.. If only I can bring it home.. hehe..

I was looking back my pictures folder , then I realized that I didn't upload the pictures I took in Kuching during Chinese New Year.. Nevermind, never too late.. I just upload some..

In Kuching, Marcus and his friend, brought me to the newly open garden/park.. There we found a wishing well.. Without hesitate we took out coins and make our wishes.. I made alot of wish.. haha.. coz I don't get the chance to come by this wishing well to make wish all the time.. See quite lots of coins can be see shining.. May all my wishes come true.. =)

Kuching's airport is huge.. It has the same design as Miri.. both design follow the KLIA, Kuala Lumpur's airport..


miri's look better? but Kuching's huge.. hehe..

During my stay there, Douglas drives me around doing some sight seeing.. and he shows me the places where night life entertainment can be found.. And there is this building still under construction, Douglas said it will a big big pub.. Upstair is for disco while downstair are for live band, bistro cafe and stuff.. Cool.. I think it should be finished by now, not sure when is the opening.. I sure would like to drop by this place when I visit Kuching again.. hehe..



Things gets old.. Human gets old.. why everything must get old huh? I bought this nice looking pouch in Kuching.. ONLY after TWO months plus, see what a big difference... HEhe.. Things around us gets old so cherish everything you have.. Cheers..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

I can I can.I can see the 3D pics.My dad used to have a lot of it, i wonder where it goes.
woo..i still think a blog with picture is way way better.A picture can say a thousand words. Stay tune for my blog too, P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S