Pages

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Peaceful Sunday

Today is a peaceful Sunday.. I was able to get myself out of bed for Church this morning.. In the afternoon, not much work in the office so I went home early.. I get a compliment today, saying I look sexy today.. Haha.. Went out accompany my mum to buy some stuffs.. Then back home I spend my night with the TV.. Hehe..

Alvin organized a gathering for us IBS 6,7 and 8.. But I guess most people will show up from IBS 7.. He.. The date will be on 24 of June.. Which is next month..I had confirm with him that I will be going.. So that mean this month I won't be going to Miri.. As I have plan to go on the 20/5 coz its Miri City Day.. Now don't feel like going anymore.. So I just wait until next month for the gathering.. Nicole, you should be confirm going too rite? Hehe..

After reading one of the entry by Kennysia, regarding the car on FORD.. Damn, make me fall in Love with SUV type of car now.. How I wish I can purchase one SUV but stupid expensive man.. Especially the latest RAV 4 from Toyota.. Beautiful, it's price is also beautiful.. Cannot afford such big car.. I'm now still doing survey on cars.. Still not sure which model I would like and is affordable.. Too many models which make me blur blur.. HEhe.. Not like being in Malaysia, coz all you get to consider is Proton and Perodua.. Alright.. I will be ending here coz I got to get back to my TV hehe.. ciaozzzz..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

Gathering?????holy shit lor,you know what does it meant?it's like a test, ok? People coming over to take at look how you have changed. More ugly or prettier? I guess i would be ugly one.Shit man...Argh...
Life super lame one,tomorrow i wanna get myself a holiday, sleep whole night long, i wanna be hibernate. Muahaha...