Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lady's sense

I was just trying to add Nicole a testimonial but it says ERROR! What the heck.. Even her comment in her blog is bullying me.. Coz I was again trying to add comment onto to her entry but ended but error too.. So my dear Nicole do let me know whether you get to receive both of it..

This few days I was thinking to go straighten my hair as soon as possible and get my
hair colour done too.. I guess I will do it next month or in July.. But who knows I will get it done this month.. Hehe.. I donno which to saloon to go for.. Hmm.. Decision again.. Thinking again.. Haiz.. Never ending decision in our everyday life..

I wasn't feeling well this morning.. Since last night I had this terrible headache, bloody hell it was bought towards today.. Luckily, I fell better before lunch.. My mummy paste the medicine plaster onto my neck, which really makes me feel better.. Supposed to accompany my mum for breakfast this morning, too bad my head was pumping like hell.. By the way I got a call from Thomas all the way from Australia the other day.. He sound good.. He is totally into his books coz he say UNI is very very difficult.. He should try to have fun there at his current age.. and also last night I went out lim teh with QS Lee.. I tend to find his attitude strange since last friday.. Donno.. I tend to sense that he is starting to like me and care about me and duh.. what am I talking about?? aduh.. Forget what I have just said.. hehe.. I'm tired so Im off to bed now.. Gudnite..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

Is it?Bah,go straighten together la, i will straighten my hair next week, at the rate of B$80. Don't it's good or not la,just that my mummy very the good fren with the hairdresser, insist me go there lor.
The reason why i straighten my hair?
1)I looks terrible now
2)Jeff insist i straighten my hair.
3)Jeff insist i straighten my hair.
4)Jeff insist i straighten my hair.

I don't feel like myself anymore. Why he wanna push me and changed me into another person? I don't like it, really.