Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What to blog about?

I don't know what to blog about.. All I can say is I'm extremly tired.. It's 2am now.. I still don't feel like sleeping.. Mother's Day is this sunday.. which is just around the corner and I haven't decide where to eat.. No idea which restaurant to go or what to eat.. I'm so blur.. I couln't decide..

I finally get my work pass chop and my IC done on Wednesday.. Luckily boss help me to arrange the office girls incharge to do quick quick.. If not sure I donno when they will do it and sure scold me if I keep on asking them..


At the Immigartion waiting for my passport to make IC..

The malays working for the government get to have lunch for one and a half hour le.. So damn lucky and free.. Another stupid thing is that my pic in my IC is very ugly.. My face looks very round.. I hope it's not that bad.. hehe..

The other day I took pictures of Caesar working hard but have no energry to carry things..

Finally, I has able to see caesar help to do hard work..


Then he heard Ronaldo the tough guy calls him.. Caesar turn and look..



Ronaldo then said, "you hold hammer also no energry how to finish this work.. come I show you
.. Bang bang bang.. like this ba.. " Caeser is so weak..


Well, it's late.. Im gonna Sleep now.. nitezz..



1 comment:

nicole des said...

who is this caeser? Is that the guy hiden up in brunei?