Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Ain't right feeling..

*blurrrrrrrrr* Feeling so cold tonight.. It has been raining non-stop for about three hours by now.. I keep looking out the window.. Making sure I don't see floods.. *sighs*

The house is so quietttttt.... Both of my brothers are in Kuching right now, and when I return back from work, as I enter my house the feeling just ain't right.. I miss having my brothers around.. *sighs* This feeling isn't nice at all.. I no likeeeeeyyy... =( OMG how wil I cope when the youngest prince really leave home for studies too?? *sob sob* so saddddd... =(

* * * *

I had dinner with Rachael and her Family just now.. Albert caught alot of big and fresh fishes, so he always invite Ling and Rachael other colleagues for dinner.. I seldom eat fish at home.. Maybe due to my Queen cooking skill isn't so great like all my friend's mother..

Well, as a daugther what can I complain huh? My dad doesn't even cook.. And you can't except me to learn from my Queen le.. My mama is a working mum so that is why she do not have the time to cook more or learn other dishes.. Her office working hour are long.. and I know she is very very tired.. So sometime when I was having dinner at some of my friends house really makes me happy and feel warm.. I do bear in mind to find a guy who can cook.. wth.. haha.. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

find brunei chef...
many endau chef in brunei also
haha

Patricia said...

haha.. Tze must have brain one also oh.. wth.. hohoho.. ^_^