Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

3 days to 2008

3 more days and it will be the year 2008..

I was wondering what have I actually had achieved or done to be proud of myself.. Hmmm.. I know there must be something.. I just couldn't think of any now.. O_o..
♥ ♥ ♥

I just found out that my company annual dinner is this coming Sunday Night.. I can breath now *woot*.. I was so scared that my boss going to make it on the 31/12.. If on the 31/12 then I can't have fun.. Because I won't be celebrating in Brunei.. =D
♥ ♥ ♥

OMG... I just remembered..!! This coming Sunday in the afternoon I have to attend my colleague wedding.. I remember about it this morning then I forgot, and now I remember back.. wth.. haha.. =p

I'm on holiday mood now, I don't have the mood for work.. Hope my boss won't see me slacking in the office.. *wicked smile*

By the way.. Happy Birthday to Kong Pang Huat.. Hope you are doing well in Sibu.. Miss u huat huat..
♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: