Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Denise 21st birthday..

My house internet connection has not fixed yet.. so I'm currently updating this blog at Funbread cafe..

And someone stole my wireless connection in my office so I can't update in office now.. *sighs* who is tat bastard who don't let me connect through my office wireless.. >.< so pissed off ok..
♥♥♥

Alright, today is a quite usual Sunday.. My Uncle and Aunt from Kuching flew in Brunei for transit to Auckland.. So my mum woke me up to pick them for breakfast..

Then in the afternoon after sending my brother to work I spend my time driving around town.. so bored and hot..

And so I end up spending my time at the Mall buying clothes and looking at Laptop with Steven..

I did some observation around and people experts on Computers, well they advice me not to go for Sony unless I just want pretty things.. People recommend Dell and Hp for long term and powerful usage..

So I guess I have to give up Sony.. Why the heck I want the look of it to be pretty? well.. bimbo heads I have sometime.. *sighs*

♥♥♥

Went to Jolibee before coming over Funbread.. Ate Ice creammmmm... Sundae with Rocky brownies..


♥♥♥


Our table number 7..

Last night me and Angel went over to Denise's 21st birthday party.. Huang Ching came late with her boyfriend.. Denise invited us to her party at the Jerudong Polo Club..

Live band performance..

Since I left primary school, Last night was the first time I saw her after like 10 years? wakao.. Anyway.. the party was Great.. Good food.. Good music.. Good performance.. Good dance floor.. Good cake.. Everything Good..

I didn't do much talking with her as she is busy around serving her guest.. She look like a Beauty Queen with the long evening gown and the tiara.. hehe..

Second round of my food..

Other than Denise, I met Rueburn.. Also 10 years of not seeing this guy.. He use to be our Primary 6 class monitor.. And of course he don't quite remember our looks.. haha..

With Rueburn

Rueburn said me and Huang Ching still look the same while Angel looks change.. If I still look the same how come not everyone remembers me? wth.. I know.. I know.. I, myself also forget some old mates.. sorry people.. =p

Angel, Patricia, Denise and Huang Ching..
(Look at the color of our clothes.. hehe..)

And so I'm sure there will be chatting session soon.. Hope so.. =p

No comments: