Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Please don't pour heavily..

I didn't work yesterday.. because it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY..!! Yippie.. Why the heck am I happy about huh?

Well, basically my boss choose which public holiday he wants for the company.. We are no lucky chap who gets ALL the public holiday off ok.. We are pity people here.. no choice lo.. who ask me to work here.. wth.. money bah.. I need money.. *sighs* So conclusion yesterday's holiday was one of the best day.. hahaha.. *wicked*

♥♥♥


And so I went out with my mother at first, to get myself some huge PINK container I saw the other night with Clemence.. For me to store up all my stuff toys, you know floods might happen again so I want to be prepared as much as I can.. The container is freaking tight now lo.. I hope it won't burst.. I squeeze as much as I can, but still I can't store up all.. wth..

Looking at my room, my house now, still I feel freak out.. Took me and my family days to get things dry and clean.. So torturing..


Anyway.. Luckily Tze came down Brunei at the end.. and where else can we hang out? no other than the Mall again.. All well, it's better than staying at home.. Money spending is what we girls do.. wth..

One of the restaurant in Brunei here, You Mee at Gadong now having Kolo Mee promotion price at B$1.00..!! The promotion ends on 22/12/2007.. Thats like tomorrow please.. I ate already.. Twice le.. wth..

OMG.. I hear tunder.. it's going to rain soon.. =(

♥♥♥

No comments: