Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Get me a Pink VAIO please..


I went shopping the whole afternoon.. Tze came to Brunei and the both of us when for lunch then headed to The Mall to SHOP.. I spend $$ again.. wth.. I couldn't control.. *sighs* Everywhere sales ok.. =p

♥♥♥

There were PC fair too at The Mall.. and I went to check out the laptop.. THE laptop I really want.. It was love at first sight..!! I now present to you.. *drums roll*

The awesome, beautiful, fantastic SONY VAIO


So beautiful.. I REALLY want to have it.. I WANT it.. I NEED it.. I LOVE it.. Totally my dream.. *hit self on the head* I'm addicted to it.. Wendy bought one and it's pink.. *melts* ehem ehem.. My wallpaper now is VAIO.. haha..


One fine night..

Patricia saw a Sony VAIO in Pink.. It was love at first sight.. Without anyone seeing she snatch the Baby up..

Hugging it so tight that no one can take it away.. Even Jason who end up using violent ways to take the Baby away from her..


At last Patricia won, She slowly took out the Baby and show it to everyone.. It's freaking PINK.. but then all dreams are gone.. The owner has come.. Baby is gone.. *sobs*


Wendy.. the proud owner of the Baby VAIO..

Jason had a gathering dinner for a few friends on Friday at KTM restaurant.. The food were great.. Too bad we have so much of leftovers.. I already try my best to eat ok.. so not my fault.. =p

Not all are in the picture..

Siew Yii and Me..
♥♥♥

And SO yes.. I have watched Enchanted.. It's a good movie for me.. Fairy tales, love, funny.. I love to watch them doing Waltz.. and that dancing part the song is so nice.. *sighs*
♥♥♥
After the movie end.. Me and other three anonymous friend went over to De' Fountain for a drink.. I order Ice Blended Mango.. Abit Sweet though.. Alrite.. I'm off to bed.. =D

xoxo dodo
♥♥♥

No comments: