Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Siti's Wedding and Annual dinner..

I woke up early yesterday.. Sunday.. Went to had dim sum for breakfast at bandar..

The Sunday market at Bandar.. *not yet start*

The restaurant we went to for dim sum..

In the afternoon I went to my colleague wedding.. at Tutong..

The V.I.P table..

Not the V.I.P tables.. wth =p

The pretty place where the Groom and Bride going to sit..


Siti loves Pink, like me..


Patricia, Yvonne, Siti (the bride), Winnie and Rozie

Then annual dinner at night..

Buffet, the foods

Hardworking office part time cook.. wth =p


Celebrate the people's birthday who falls in November and October..

*update* Pictures left out due to connection problem.. so they are the rest.. =D


The K-Box Corner.. hehe..

Patricia & Winnie and the pooh head.. =p

Conclusion, I had a busy Sunday.. wth.. =p

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: