Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Terrifying Floods

On Monday night terrible floods hits my house and the whole area very badly..

The water in my house rises up until 1feet which is below my knee.. but then the water outside my house rises up until a middle age man's waist.. Luckily my car engine is ok.. I watched as the water rises into my house within 5minutes.. from the front door.. Everything on the floor floats.. I went into my room.. Damn.. water went in.. I save as much stuff as I can..

Well, me and my family lives in a two stories type of house.. and WE rent the bottom part.. Lucky for the neighbor upstairs.. *sighs*.. I felt so helpless looking at the water.. Felt so unlucky too for this things to happen..


Me and my Family took the whole day yesterday just to clean up the mess and dry as much stuff as we can.. My house basically is still in a mess.. My room is also in a mess.. There are still sands around.. *sighs* My room carpet are gone.. It's damage.. Lots of my soft toys I have thrown too..

The things we got to throw..

It was a terrifying night for me.. When ever it starts to rain again now I get very worried and scare.. This is the first time and pray may it be the last time that my whole house floods.. We use to get floods in the kitchen but not like what has happen this time.. Even the floods which almost serious two years ago wasn't like the floods happens this time..

Can you believe some river overflowed out? *sighs* so serious.. Most area around town got affected.. I hope my house turns back to normal soon..
God bless all floods victims..

♥♥♥

No comments: