Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

After two years..

Ever since October I have been spending money like crazy.. I keep on telling myself to SAVE.. who knows ends up spending more of what I earn each month.. *sighs*

I was wondering maybe I'm feeling excited for Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year.. wth.. Oh I just don't know what's up with me all I know is, it feels so nice and happy seeing pretty stuff and looking great and nice wearing them.. Buying those stuff makes me happy.. Really boost my mood.. wth.. Honestly to say I have been buying non stop of clothes, shoes, DVD..! *sighs* =p

For the past two years we have not contacted.. all the sudden I hear your voice on the phone today.. I was very surprise.. I thought you choose to avoid me.. I was very nervous yet excited.. It's been long, very long time.. I'm glad I still can call you a friend..

No comments: