Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

wanna get me a christmas gift? =p

I wish to fly with you too..

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well the whole day.. Flu and cough abit.. I was thinking I'm going to be down with a fever.. but THANK GOD.. I'm ok again too.. I guess it's just my nose acting up because of the dusty air..

My senior from college Tracy Wong got married on Monday.. 3/12/2007.. May GOD bless her and her hubby a blessed marriage life until the end..

Well, I was shocked at first when I found out about her getting marry.. I thought it was fast.. but then I think again, ok she marry at a standard age.. I just feel as if it was just yesterday I was still in the college with her around.. hehe.. =D Nicholas, her brother send me one of her picture on her wedding day.. and WOW.. She look fabulous, her hubby too ofcoz.. All the best to her..
♥♥♥


I found beautiful pictures of Christmas trees taken from various country.. It's stated that these pictures are took during this season..



Looking at these pictures just make me think of my trip to Singapore 2 years back.. *sighs* I miss that Christmas trip.. The Christmas feel is so great especially with all the decoration around everywhere you go.. Jita is going there this Christmas, too bad I won't be joining her.. What things should I ask her to buy huh? hehe.. =p

♥♥♥
Well, I have Christmas gifts on my wish list.. haha.. I would love a necklace with a heart shape pendant..


OR a new handphone.. wth.. =p Cheers ppl..

No comments: