Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Me perm me hair

Remember about last week or so I mention on a Sunday that I have an appointment at a mystery place?

And so I present to you all... that I went to Kelvin SALON, Miri..

The OK looking guy who color my hair..

I feel like an alien..

I was planning to recolor my hair only.. and maybe some trim.. But then before I went to the salon, on my mind was.. I WANT TO CHANGE MY HAIR STYLE.. Alright alright, I admit I'm so bored with my straight hair already.. hehe.. =p

I look like an alien..

I leave my hair to the hairstylist Kelvin, and told him 'Go ahead and perm it'..

Kelvin, my hairstylist.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

My biggest decision ever made for my hair.. wth.. TRUE, I never wanted to perm my hair.. I'm a lazy bum, I don't like to spend more time on my hair as I'm always the late people.. *sighs*


You don't know how fast my heart pump when my hair result is soon to be done.. I was so freaking NERVOUS.. Then shit, I wanted to scream when Kelvin open my curls.. I TOTALLY couldn't accept my new curls..

I'm advice to buy this..Hair mask, smells good..

Kelvin started to sense my dark face and he quickly explain and talk to me about my hair style.. hehe.. I think I scared him off.. He was kind enough to talk so much since he was so busy that day too.. He even gave me freebies..!! hehe.. HE make me a Happy Girl.. aww..

My curls..

Anyway, and so I leave the salon feeling 'hmmm... okok this is my hair now.. shit..' and off to surprise Jennifer and Tze.. and you know what reaction they gave me as I didn't inform them at I will be perming my hair..

Both: OMG.. you so brave.. you perm your hair.. YOU LOOK GREAT..!!

Aww.. that last sentence make me fly..

Peng was one of those who saw me.. he had a hair cut too..

Cute drinks cup..

So out of 10 people I saw with my new curls, 8 of them say I look GREAT.. I'm so happy.. Even those fuzzy friend I have say GREAT.. and so I being vain camwhore lots of me pictures in curls..




I wanted to surprise Jita the other day with my new hair.. who knows, we surprise each other.. She went to perm her hair too.. haha.. O_o

Honestly, I feel that I don't look good in pictures with this curls.. wth.. Better see me in person.. -___-

Happy Chinese New Year people.. =D *hugs hugs*

No comments: