Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine..


You guys should go watch this movie.. Damn funny.. I laugh till the end.. haha.. I have watch Jay's Kung Fu Dunk too.. Just funny lo, nothing much actually.. Nothing special.. So basically I'm just into more of watching JAY only.. haha.. =p

* * *

How was my Valentine Day you ask?

It was alright.. hehe..

So kind of Mr.Liang asking me for dinner, if not I would be sleeping at home.. wth.. haha..


We went to Fratini's Portview at Bandar.. The environment was great.. Over looking the view of Kampong air.. The food was great too.. The only problem was the foods took quite long to arrive..






After dinner was thinking to head over to Joan's house.. but too bad, it's late and Joan is tired so I ended up going to Roger's house as he was having open house that night..

Mr.Liang wrap the chocolate himself.. Not bad looking you know.. Don't play play o, he is good.. =p

Thanks Mr.Liang for the lovely dinner.. hehe.. Mr.Liang is not old actually, I just wish to keep his identity private.. haha.. =p

Pictures below are taken on the Fourth day of CNY when I went to Miri..

At Jennifer's house

Cick to enlarge.. clockwise: Jennifer, Masaki, Connie and Kelly..

Click to enlarge.. clockwise: Yong Meng, Alvin, Chris and Dennis
Dinner at Dave Deli with Nicole before heading back Brunei..

Bam Bam with his new CNY T-Shirt.. T-shirt reads : I'm a Virgin.. wth.. haha..



King at Kelly's house so HUGE now.. I'm scared of King..



* * *


At my House.. Thanks for coming people.. *hugs* Ah How if u want come, come la.. hehe..



Tze, Alvin and me..



It's late so goodnight all..

No comments: