Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Who like KIMCHI?

Had a busy day at work today.. Seem like time isn't enough for me to finish the jobs I had on hand.. Not even a spare time to stop and smell the foods.. ehem I mean flowers.. =p

Luckily weekend is here.. BUT still not enough for me.. wth.. How nice if work are always easy without bother using the brains and enegry.. wth.. Ignore me talking crap here.. Stress people usually talk this way.. wth..

I'm craving for McD fries.. Fries Fries Fries Fries.. Hmm.. Nonono.. I'm craving to eat KIMCHI..!!! haha.. No ones want to enjoy KIMCHI with me.. *sighs* So hard to find friends who WILL like KIMCHI.. Clemence in KL, Joan still in Aussie, Thomas you are the last choice at the moment as you are back for holiday.. haha.. Joan babe, shall wait for your return.. =p Nite..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love kimchi leh...lets go tonite :D

Ps. My cousin here, so i am busy loh, but tonite is the nite :D

Cl3m3nCe said...

OMG, i miss kimchi..no one is accompanying me here too for kimchi how much i wish i was there to crazy ordering kimchi with you my dear sigh..sometimes was wondering is this my right choice to come over to kl..