Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pancake and Crepe night

Last night Thanis house had a eat pancake and crepe gathering session.. We all get to flip our own pancake and crepe.. He prepare most of the ingredient well for us to spread our master piece..

Thanis and Boon Chu teach and keep on flipping their pancake and crepe to show us how good they were at it.. BUT one of Thanis's fell on the floor while Boon Chu's fell into the fire.. haha.. Hilarious those two.. Eve guide me to flip and lucky mine turns fine.. hehe..


It was a great gathering.. Jaded ate non-stop from the start till the end.. Siew Yii wasn't feeling well last night.. Rueburn, Boon Chu, Kelvin and Denise keep looking at the Halloween pictures all over and over again like for countless of time.. And laugh at our very own "Brunei Sonata" scene by Rueburn and Eve.. haha.. I shall post photos from last night when Thanis's post onto his facebook, so I can steal from there.. hehe..


* * * * *
In my mind......


Realise - Colbie Caillat

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is,
Crashing down on in.

Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you,
No its never going to be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you.

It's not always the same
No it's never the same
If you don't feel it to.

If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way.
It could be the same for you.

If you just realized what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
Then we'd never find another
Just realized what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.

* * * * *




Dear Life - Anthony Hamilton

Early was the morn, flowers filled with dew
I became somebody through loving you

Softly as a child, born in natural rain
I predict the seasons to go unchanged
Warm was the sun
That covered my body
Reminding me of you as I'd first known

Those were the days
The days that changed my life
The days that made me knew
I became somebody through loving you

As the sun shines down on me
I know with you in love is
where I want to be
sometimes I go on through life thinking
That love is something that's not meant for me

Sometimes in life you run across a love unknown
Without a reason it seems like you belong
Hold on dear life
Don't go off running from what's due
I became somebody through loving you

No comments: