Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hari Raya Holiday Start Tomorrow

Brunei's Hari Raya will only be starting tomorrow, so mean to say my holiday start tomorrow.. =D The Muslim people in Malaysia are celebrating today.. I wonder how is the celebration and feel of Hari Raya in Malaysia.. I never really been to one OR been in Malaysia on Hari Raya.. During Hari Raya it's all about "Open House" with lots of food, friends visit each house together and "green packet".. Well just like Chinese New Year.. hehe..

It's October already.. My favourite month.. Left 3 months plus and we will be welcoming the year 2009.. So soon isn't it? Everyday time isn't enough for me.. At work I wish the time quickly hit 5pm but ends up I get worry my work isn't done by 5pm.. *sighs*

I woke up early today.. hehe.. I need to get myself out of bed early.. *I SHALL TRY!!* =D I'm still always a late person.. Anyway.. I shall wish all my Muslim friends a "Selamat Hari Raya" eat more more more everyone.. hehe.. =)

No comments: