Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009.. =D



T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle -This is such a nice song~

What a right time to get flu and cough..!!!! It's been two days.. The medicine I ate isn't strong enough.. I'm still not feeling well.. Need stronger medicine.. -____- I hope I will feel better later.. *take note to buy 100 plus* hehe..


* * * * *

What's the plan for you people tonight? I guess alot of people will be heading to the Empire for fireworks and stuff.. I'm sure lot's of families having BBQ function at home.. hehe.. Wendy did invite some of us over to the Empire for some people birthday thingy, but we had decided to head over to Daniel's..


* * * * *

It's been years I have not celebrate New Year in Brunei.. I'm usually in Miri.. Countdown with my babes at (where else) Balcony.. I hope it won't be bored staying back in Brunei today..

2007 New Year Eve

Nicole is in Brunei so will be seeing her first later.. Hao and Shirley will be coming up tonight to bandar too, I sense they are up here for the Empire fireworks lo.. hehe.. Jenn, Tze, Clemence, Chris, Alice, Lieh, Huat and Kelly; wish you all were here.. Missing you guys..


* * * * *


I have been busy watching movies and dramas again.. I re-watch both "Meteor Garden 1 & 2".. Part 1 is still the best.. Just finished the new drama "Miss No Good".. wuhuuu.. Pan Wei Po is soooo handsomeeee!! hehe.. Finish up alot of DVDs.. Well,yeah.. I have been hugging my tv and laptop way too much.. =p

Pan Wei Bo

* * * * *

Lot of works to clear off today.. Better start working hard and get out from this office as early as I can.. hehe.. Sometime this job is bored lo...!! Sometime la~~ hehe.. May everyone has a blast time welcoming the year 2009 tonight where-ever we are.. Miracle may happen on this special day.. Let this brand new year be a better one.. Happy New Year Everyone.. Love you all.. *hugs* =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got dissapointed or not my house.. =p

Patricia said...

@dan: not dissapoint la.. ur house so comfy and nice.. hehe.. =P