Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

21/11/09

Tiring~ I spend the whole afternoon with the birthday girl, Chienzz.. by driving her around.. =) Before we went around collecting and transferring stuff, we had lunch at Singapore Table with Ray, Daniel and Joan.. accompany by a 3D shape durian birthday cake (from Ray, Eve, Daniel, Joan, Kath, Siew and ME).. which taste excatly like durian and I had two rounds.. =P



Today is also another babe of mine's birthday.. CONNIE..!! I had dinner with her last night at Swensen.. When ever we had ice cream there, she never fail to order sticky chewy choco flavour.. hehe..

Ok.. I better get some sleep first, later I will be heading over to Terry's for bouncer.. yeap.. bouncer.. BOUNCER.. yieksss.. =D




*******
I came to know something today.. I can't blame you, you have the rights.. You can't blame me, I'm not wrong to feel abit sad.. I'm keeping in mind of what my babes said, you are an idiot..

No comments: