Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let's hear it for New York!!

On the way to work with the radio on, the DJ plays the song 'Empire State of Mind' by Jay-Z feat Alicia Keys.. wuuu I love that song.. Ever since I heard it around last month, I have try to memories and rap like Jay-Z.. BUT faillllllllllll deeply.. T_T it's so difficult.. BUT I can sing Alicia Keys's part.. yesssshhhh.. few sentence only.. haha.. =P

New York!!!!
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you're in New York!!!
These streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York!!!!!


It wednesday.. and I can't wait for weekend to come, Saturday is a public holiday..!! yeaaaahhh..

and somone in this terrible place won't be around.. ^^ hopefully won't have much to do.. hopefully a less-stress week till weekend.. *finger cross* =)

No comments: