Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

18/4/2010

waaa.. bad headache last night on the way back from kuala lurah.. I just had two bottles of carlsberg so impossible that cause my bad headache.. I suspect it's because of the rain.. Last night was pouring heavily.. had to walk short distance in the rain a few times.. Rain is no good for my head, get sick easily.. haizzz.. T_T

What a boring sunday.. because I don't feel like going out.. I'm going to hide myself at home with dramas.. hehe..

Sighs.. we are still in April.. saving $$$ is still in the process.. =) Note to myself: SAVE $$$ PATRICIA!! =D

2 comments:

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

wo... heavy rain o.. u wen to kl drink
eat panadol?
rest more today lo....

Patricia said...

@Tze: yup yup.. went to drink and eat.. hehe.. super heavy rain! no eat panadol, I need to control panadol intake.. after sleep better liao.. =)