Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

22/4/2010

Who can take out my little brain and make it stop thinking for a few hours.. or few days!

I feel glad when I knew about this news on Tuesday but today ends up so complicateddddddd......

I ask myself,
should I support or not? I want to say GO FOR IT.. but then some talk pull us down..

Why must we let those talk influence us, right?


Oh well, no matter what decision I'm going to receive later or tomorrow I'm sure to support.. I'm sure at the end it will be the right choice~ I shouldn't let those talk influence me and make me stop too!

OMG pimples popping out! SO STRESS~

I need a big warm hug and a shoulder to lean on please.. anyone?

Anyway, I'm feeling much clearer now after buddy *blah blah blah blah* at me on the phone just now.. sighs..

BUT STILL SAVE ME PLS~~ HAIZZZ.. O.0

No comments: