Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Their fault or our fault?

It's April lu~ Happy April's Fool Day.. also Happy Birthday NANI~ =)

Pray pray this month is better than March..

Anyway.. I don't know how the electric people here work.. do they always do computer typo error?? or copy the wrong meter reading?? or there is really something wrong with my house's electric meter?? or someone steal our electric??

Every month our electric bill is at B$ 32.00.. BUT THE BILL CAME FOR MARCH 2010 IS AT B$ 322.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH..
&*%$#*@&^!#%*$!!!!!!!!!!!

Their explanation better be acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!! GERAM

I'm cooling down.. back to work..

2 comments:

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

how come o so high one?? my office n home total per month only 4++

Patricia said...

@Tze: I'm not sure oh.. so weird right.. =S I ask ppl help me to check first..