Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Chetty's birthday

I went to Kuala Lurah after work just now for Chetty's birthday! Above Cheesecake for ah chet is made by Lih Ping herself! =)

Chet didn't know me, hiang and guo zhang will be there.. His red face with eyes open wide wide when he saw the three of us appear from behind him.. lol.. He was really happy.. =D

Then I didn't expect to met back an old classmate from Primary school there! Next table summore.. Hiang saw a good looking guy, and he being daring took his drink and went to the guy while pointing at me and I heard him said "My friend finds you good looking and she want to drink with you".. I was like WHAT?? si beh pai seh!!! haha

Well, who knows the guy replied him, "oh I know her, we were schoolmate before" and look at me "Patricia right? I'm Sean.. Sean Yup".. My head went blank for a second then I remembered the one and only Sean Yup from school! lol =)


* * * * * * * * * *

This is Hungri-O~~ Hungri-O does not eat to live, he lives to eat. He is hungry 24-7 and will eat anything in sight.. hmmm.. sound like my BF.. =X

2 comments:

Rueburn Liang said...

LOL SEAN YAP!!! if you tell him ur bf is rue, he sure WAHHHH!!! HAHAHA

Patricia said...

@Rue: I didn't talk much to him, lol let him find out by himself =)