Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I found the moon... @_@!!

Guess what I saw on today's The Brunei Times...


I found the moon.. but in the paper not in the sky.. wt.. Well the Eclipse happen last night around 7pm plus plus.. *sigh* Not on the 27/8/2007!! and SO my friends and I were fooled.. bah go ahead and laugh.. *sob sob*


Arrggghhhhh the moon..............

Anyway.. I ate a delicious 'poh pia' the other night.. Nice of ah Bin to bring it from home for us in the office.. His mom made it oh.. so nice.. I bet his mom is a good cook.. Envy my friends who have a mom who cook so many good food.. hehe.. Oops sorry mummy.. Even though you don't cook well I will still finish my food.. For your info my mum is a full time working women..


I read quite a few blog where blogger show the finger step to camwhore.. haha.. and I like Boss Stewie's the best.. and now I being a *cough cough* copycat.. here I present to you.. ME!! wuhahaha...

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

My Six

My Seven

THE END

No comments: