Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I sneeze and sneeze the whole night..

I didn't sleep well last night.. When I reached home it's almost midnight.. I woke up almost every hour from 3am.. Feel abit stress and wants to cry to sleep like bubble.. Anyway I woke up isn't because of stress (I did cried in the car..badly.. something happen la..).. I sneeze the whole night! feel so terrible you know.. *sigh* Me bad mood now.. Better cheer me up oh! =p


I was hugging my tissue to sleep.. *sigh* Really getting sick soon.. I sneeze until I fed up and sit up on my bed around 5.30am.. Gather my towel and went off to shower.. So cold water even though I was using the heater.. Cool air bah.. I was particularly shivering..
After shower I switch on my DVD to watch.. I hate my DVD player again I tell you.. Pirated (oops) disc cannot play well.. *sigh* Got to hunt for a DVD player again.. But then I have to purchase back the rice cooker from Philips first.. Promise my mum I will buy one.. Home's rice cooker currently not working well from it's owner.. hehe.. Walau.. I just received an SMS from the fitness zone (yaya.. I go to gym one you know.. and opened by Brunei one and only famous actor in Taiwan oh.. Wu Zhun.. neh.. I don't bother..) to remind me payment is nearly due.. Mood already bad, receive such SMS early in the morning really doesn't help oh.. *gloom gloom*

No comments: