Pages

Monday, August 06, 2007

My Sunday

So the float has end.. The floats which are done by our company has gotten number 3,5,9 & 10 places.. Everyone were quite disappoint.. Boss say there will be next year again.. Getting 3rd place is ok too bah.. hehe.. The function end early this year.. 12am.. haha.. I saw Pearly and her mum.. Even saw Tina.. and I saw Chin How's fren the one who work at the salon.. She was so excited to see me.. Make me pai seh coz I din remember her so well.. as we seldom speak.. haha.. She even wants to take picture with me.. hehe.. cute girl..

Yesterday.. The Sunday finally a day to rest.. I woke up at 9am by Shirley's call.. She and Ah hao coming to Bandar.. So I woke to get ready as I have to bring my mum's car to install CD player.. which will be an advance birthday present for her.. hehe.. So me and mum went to the Seng Hoe Huat Accessories at Gadong.. Lucky the lady boss was there.. She was chatting happily with my mum.. and Guan was there.. Lady boss's eldest son I think.. Guan said " You are the one handling the stickers at Cityneon rite?" @_@" hehe..

After the CD thing.. I went to have my hair wash.. After weeks of tiredness I wanna relax.. haha.. At the same time had my baby car washed.. Went to the shop which has a signboard so familiar.. The shop's signboard was done by us.. hehe.. Winnie's client.. When the boss there ask where I work and I said CITYNEON and he was shocked and say OH.. hehe.. Should have ask him for discount.. hehe.. Finally my baby look clean after like almost a month I have not wash it.. =p

Hao & Shirley came to pick me at home.. We went for lunch at Korean Restaurant.. It was ah Hao first time eating Korean food.. and again.. he said he prefer Japanese.. Particular all my frens prefer Japanese more.. but I love both.. hehe.. Then we went to catch The Simpson Movie at Seri Q-lap mall.. My first time being at the cinema there.. The chair are adjustable.. too comfy makes me sleep nia.. good for dodo to be there.. The movie was ok.. Funny..

Anyway.. I was thinking to straighten my hair again.. Hmm.. was wondering to go Limbang's Salon.. Donno Brunei how much.. Haiz.. Need to survey again.. ba.. Ciaoz..

No comments: