Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Kohjisha Japan

I spend my Sunday in Miri.. I arrived Miri by 9.30pm, I followed Winnie and Junn car.. When we arrived we went for Dinner-Supper at 'xin fong ling'.. I was so hungry.. hehe..
Patricia & Nicole

Early in the Morning, I call up Nicole for breakfast but got rejected because she already have plans for breakfast with her parents at Grand Palace Hotel.. So I call up ah Peng(soon li).. don't wanna outbid by Nicole.. and so we have our breakfast at Dynasty Hotel..hehe..

So after Nicole finished her breakfast she came to pick me up.. and soon to pick up her dad again.. Uncle introduced to me a cool gadget call PC tablet Kohjisha.. walau.. so light and the screen so small.. Nicole's brother is selling it at B$1300++.. She told me to get one too as it's so gud to be carried around and there's white in colour.. I was thinking.. "I wantttttttttt........" but I have to think about it again.. I know small screen are good but I'm not actually too comfortable with it.. I much prefer screen with 12" to 13".. and I have to check it out more to understand whether it's worth or not..

Uncle wanna look for place with wi-fi so we can play and test his Kohjisha gadget from Japan.. hehe.. So we ended up at Mega Hotel's Lobby.. ahh.. free wi-fi without ordering drinks.. hehe..

After Mega hotel we went to pick up Nicole's mum from Kevin Salon.. and so we were off for lunch.. yummy "bak ku teh" .. Been quite awhile since I the last time I ate it.. After the yummy lunch.. I went off to Opi de beaute for facial treatment.. My first time going to this beauty center.. the environment is good.. very nice.. ahh.. and so relaxing le.. I fall asleep through the treatment.. woke up once awhile.. and my therapist took me that I didn't had a good nap as I keep on shaking while napping.. strange.. stress I guess.. My treatment cost me RM133.20 after member discount.. and I end up using my credit card as I haven't exchange for any Ringgit that day.. The cashier swipe my card and couldn't get through.. I panicked.. Luckily my driver came and I ask for help so I paid by cash.. A lesson learnt.. Be prepared by CASH all time!!

I reached back home around 7.30pm.. and I slept early.. still I feel sleepy in the office.. what the heck!! hope my boss or colleagues don't find my eyes closed.. hehe..

No comments: