Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

down with sore throat......

I'm suffering with a bad sore throat now.. bad bad.. and I my lunch is not nice too.. and My mood isn't that well..

Have the urge to quickly go for a job hunt.. I keep saying want to switch job but I don't take any action at finding.. *sigh* I can't bear to leave.. also have the urge to go overseas.. for holiday, for work can do.. *sigh*

I want to go Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bali.. *sigh* lots more on the list.. Can anyone tell me how to earn more.. I asked Thomas and he replied 'Investment'.. Alright I should look out more on Investment.. *sigh* not to forget Thomas also said 'you need a large amount of capital'... *run to the corner*

It's now the season of Ghost Festival month in Chinese.. I guess that's why I do stuff also not well.. *knock my head* I cannot be too superstitious..

I did some minor mistake at work today.. I should be concentrating.. so ciao people..
*Boss post out memo that we have to Overtime until 11pm again starting from today.. so pissed off bleh..*

No comments: